Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i read numbers my daughters texting for verizon?

Im on my online accont and i want to know who shes texting because lately shes been lieing...and always addicted to her phone texting so anyone ANYONE know?How do i read numbers my daughters texting for verizon?
If you have an online account, you have to get an option called : manage, then choose '; account use '; adn then you''ll see a record of all data use such as text messaging and calls ( Internet if applicable).








AlthoughT. I think you shouldn't do that because you're violating her privacy. She deserves her own space.








I am a texter and would hate my mom/dad if they tried to read my texts.











GooD Luck!!How do i read numbers my daughters texting for verizon?
G'day


I don't know what provider you're with but I know with Virgin Australia you can look up all the numbers you've called text etc, exactly how many times or how long you talked on the phone with them for.


I'd look through your account options maybe you can send out your bill with that included if it isn't already.


hope this helps
You can find it. Try checking old bills or looking for the usage detail page.


I should say that it's probably better to ask her who she is texting first and then checking if she doesn't tell you. If she knows you don't trust her she will find another way around it, like I did. I know it was a mistake now but I have a damanged relationship with my parents I wish I didn't have. Good luck. :)
I honestly, would not do that because your daughter will be so mad at you that is an invasion of privacy, and every teenage girl has an addiction to texting. But if you really want it done idk how you can do it online but you can call verizon and have them tell you.
i don't think you should look through her texts.


you should be able to build trust between each other


she also be able to have privacy because that is how


she will end up lying and rebeling if you spy on her.
You should find a way to tell you. I tell my mom. I am 15 and if she was snooping around instead of asking I would be pissed and stop talking to her so openly.
wow trust ur daughter much...just ask verizon dnt ask other people to help betray ur daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment