Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I was looking at my call logs and there are phone numbers that have a + in front of the actual number?

When i review my phone call details log, I see that sometimes that a certain incoming call would have a + in front ex: +1718 555 5555 and then the same number would appear on another line like 1718 555 5555. Can anyone tell me why is this so?I was looking at my call logs and there are phone numbers that have a + in front of the actual number?
+ is used as a prefix to specify country or area code.I was looking at my call logs and there are phone numbers that have a + in front of the actual number?
+ is simply the representation of 00 which precedes the country code.For example +44 is the UK..simply means 0044
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment