Monday, December 21, 2009

Do Bank Routing Numbers Have a 0 At The Beginning?

My bank teller gave me the bank's routing number, which I also found on the deposit slips I have for my bank. But the routing number I have for my bank is only 8 digits, and normal US banks have 9 digits for a routing number. Is their a ';0'; that you add before the routing number, that they don't tell you about? I need help with this, in setting up my bank account with PayPal. As much serious help with it as possible would be appreciated. Thanks.Do Bank Routing Numbers Have a 0 At The Beginning?
Mine is 9 numbers and starts with a 1. Your banks' website has a Contact Us link where you can ask if all their routing numbers are 8 digits. If so, that is what you've got..Do Bank Routing Numbers Have a 0 At The Beginning?
Routing numbers are different for each and every bank. Some start with 0, some do not. ALL routing numbers are ALWAYS 9 digits. Do not put a 0 in front of the number that the teller gave you because it could link your paypal account to an account at a different bank than yours. Call the bank on Monday and ask again what their 9 digit routing number is. If you don't get 9 digits, ask to speak with someone else.
I started doing paid surveys about 2 years ago. And paid surveys are a good way to make extra income, but you have to be carefull and make positively you do your investegating . This should help. All you ever wanted to know about paid surveys visit http://yatuc.com/di3
i would put the routing number that the teller gave me. if pay pal requires nine digits then put a zero at the beginning
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment