Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need an answer ASAP! How do I subtract negative numbers on a calculator?

For instance, I need to subtract -1.69 from 7.75. I don't need the answer I just need to know how 2 type that in on a calculator. step by step so can u look at an online calculator %26amp; write it out in short details? thanks!I need an answer ASAP! How do I subtract negative numbers on a calculator?
subtracting negative numbers is the same as adding them. so type 7.75+1.69I need an answer ASAP! How do I subtract negative numbers on a calculator?
Calculators sometimes have a ';change sign'; button. It might be labeled something like +/- What you do is input 7.75 then hit the subtract button, input 1.69 and hit the change sign button. You should see the 1.69 change to -1.69 on your screen, then you just hit the equal sign to complete the operation like normal. Hope this helps.
let me explain again subtracting a negatve = adding


so use the + sign

No comments:

Post a Comment