Saturday, December 26, 2009

On my laptop, some of my letter keys type as numbers, and i tried doing the number lock thing help?

On my laptop, some of my letter keys type as numbers, and i tried doing the number lock thing help?On my laptop, some of my letter keys type as numbers, and i tried doing the number lock thing help?
There should be a function key on your keyboard, usually next to your CONTROL button.On my laptop, some of my letter keys type as numbers, and i tried doing the number lock thing help?
well maybe the numlock might be on because i had this problem with my old computer and when the umb lock was on some of the buttons would type out numbers instead of letters but just try the numlock buttong or if not you should take it to computer shop were they can look at it or maybe you have a bigger problem with your computer then what you think
u=4 i=5 o=6


j=1 k=2 l=3


m=0 ??





hold fn and push f11 it should fix your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment