Monday, December 21, 2009

I need a website that gives you free home evaluations without having to give in adresses or phone numbers?

I want a website where you just insert information about your house and will give an aproximate price. I dont want to have to give any adresses or phone numbers.I need a website that gives you free home evaluations without having to give in adresses or phone numbers?
Zillow is very far from accurate. I used to say 30% off, but recently I viewed some which were OVER 50% off the value.





I love zillow for house hunting because of airial shots. You can get an idea od htre neighborhood. You will know in advance if there is a pig around with trash/old cars etc in their yard.





No one can evalute your home w/o an address. Comps are based on homes within 1/4 mile sold in the last 3 months. From there you establish an average per square foot and you add/subtract for lot. Unless upgrades or damage is severe they really don't mean a lot for price, just ability to sell.





Ask a real estate agent you trust to do one, it takes only a few minutes. You can also ask your loan company, but they charge for it.I need a website that gives you free home evaluations without having to give in adresses or phone numbers?
zillow.com


You will have to put in the address of the property in questions obviously, but nothing more is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment