Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will cell phone numbers be re;eased to the telemarketers?

Will users be charged if telemarketers call your cell number? Can a do not call list help to stop it for 5 years?Will cell phone numbers be re;eased to the telemarketers?
my mom used to give out my cell # to bill collectors, and would call so much i had to change my numberWill cell phone numbers be re;eased to the telemarketers?
The rumor of your cell phone number being released has been going around for years. I tried calling that number for the do not call list, and I'm not sure if it worked or not. But if a telemarketer calls you, you do get charged for it just like anyother call. When they call me I just inform them to stop calling my phone and hang up. That has worked for me in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment