Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone know if McDonald's recently changed their value menu numbers?

I swear I always ordered a number four, and always got a double quarter pounder with cheese. Now that item is on the number three, and I always order it wrong. Do the number remain the same from location to location and from city to city? Any help would be great here, I want to know if I'm losing my memory or not.Anyone know if McDonald's recently changed their value menu numbers?
No I think your right it is a dbl Q #4 but it may have changed and if so hmmm? I didn't even know! I live in MI so where ever yuor from is or was the same as hereAnyone know if McDonald's recently changed their value menu numbers?
It varies from place to place. I live in the Chicago area and #1 is Bag Mac, #2 is Quar. Pound and #3 is Dbl quarter pound. And since I live in the chicago area I got to the dells. So, when I got there I looked at the menu and it was totally different... the quarter punders came in at 4 and 5.... but I said 5 (I also like Dbl ) And also 3 years ago at Chicago they didnt have as they call it ';white-meat'; in the nuggets, but at the dells they did. SO to conclude its differenteveywhere and if you go to the same McD ev time it did change so.... hope that helped
They're always changing up their menu and it definately is different depending on location.





Chulamex
the DQP has been number 4 here for a long time
i don't think so
It probably wouldn't hurt to actually read the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment