Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone have a good list of Army related NSN numbers?

I am trying to get a good list of NSNs so that I can order some high speed gear for my Army company.Does anyone have a good list of Army related NSN numbers?
I'm know they have both software and catalogues filled with NSNs. I worked in Commo when I was in the army, so I should know. Talk to someone in supply, commo, or even the mechanics down at wherever you PMCS you vehicles, any one of them should be able to hook you up.Does anyone have a good list of Army related NSN numbers?
If ordering equipment had anything to do with your job you would already have been trained in how to do this.





BTW - from the way you worded this, I doubt you are a soldier.
NSN for what gear? Do you have access to FedLog? Army Company if you are not a DOD personnel good luck. LOL
Your a fake. You wouldnt be coming here if you were a commander.
Here you go.





http://www.wingovcon.com/gov_codes.htm
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment