Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Question about my lottery numbers for cash 4 did I win anything?

This is the first time I'v ever played Cash 4 so im not sure if I understand the game. I played these four numbers 3480 str/box. The winning numbers were 3206. So I got 2 numbers right does that mean I won $200?Question about my lottery numbers for cash 4 did I win anything?
No, you didn't win anything.


I presume you are from Georgia, since the number 3206 was the winning number in the night draw of Monday in GA.





A St/Bx means that you have to get the number either in exact order to win $2600, or in any order to win $100. (Assuming that you played it for $1 and since the digits are all different). You must have all the four digits. You get nothing for matching less than the 4 digits, unless you played the pairs. But, I don't think that GA has pair plays.





You can find all the necessary information on 'How to play 4-digit games' at http://us-lotteries.com/info/HowToPlay_4鈥?/a>





And, data and analysis to help you select your numbers for Georgia Cash 4 can be found at http://us-lotteries.com/Georgia/Cash_4/d鈥?/a>
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment