Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any idea how to get rid of horse flies or house flies. They seem to be hatching in large numbers outside of?

my home. I wonder if I have a plant outside that attracts them. I see them every spring/summer in unusually large numbers and I just can't help but wonder if I have a plant or shrub that is keeping them around. Does anyone know? I think that these disgusting flies are filthy and I don't want them flying into my home but I also think that they are evil in numbers like the movies show and I want to be rid of them.Any idea how to get rid of horse flies or house flies. They seem to be hatching in large numbers outside of?
i use to live in louisiana and we were told to hang bags of water around the doors they way that the water reflects and shoots back an image to the flys and they see themselfs but bc thier eyes they see a monster-ous type thing and run away i know sounds strange but it really does work change out the water when it starts to get cloudy u can do this with ziplock bags works well

No comments:

Post a Comment