Saturday, December 26, 2009

Walking hurting my numbers on the scale?

I have been walking 2.5 miles a day (which is 2.5 miles more than I used to do). I have been dieting also. I have noticed this week I had very little weight loss. Everyday I ate less than 1500 calories. I also biked on 4 days burning at least 300 calories per time. Am I building muscle and this is affecting why I am not seeing a change on the scale?Walking hurting my numbers on the scale?
if you walk backwards, you gain weight. try walking forwardWalking hurting my numbers on the scale?
You must watch once a week,that is better,because it takes time to lose,few weeks it develop your muscles and tone them,so you think you are working hard but you are not loosing wight,but if you see and feel on your body you must be feeling better,so keep it up. Good luck.
You are losing the fat, but gaining muscle, which is good. Don't let the #'s freak you out... Keep up the good work. I wish I had your stamina!

No comments:

Post a Comment