Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can I pick my own cell phone number? I use Sprint PCS. Is there a list of available numbers?

My number was computer generated and I had no choice in selecting the number. Do any carriers let you choose from a list of numbers? How about Sprint PCS? I would like a number that is somewhat easy for others to remember. What can I do?How can I pick my own cell phone number? I use Sprint PCS. Is there a list of available numbers?
There's no list of available numbers. You can call customer service and ask for a new number-- they'll either assign you another one (you can't choose) or ask them if you have have 2-3 choices. You can't ';just pick.'; That's how it is with 99.9% of cell phone carriers.





VOIP providers like Vonage sometimes let you pick your number (with a list of choices).How can I pick my own cell phone number? I use Sprint PCS. Is there a list of available numbers?
Pick 867-5309

No comments:

Post a Comment