Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you know anyone who can tell me the lottery numbers for Tuesday night?

I am thinking LITY might be able to.





REAL question: Who won the Stanley Cup the year you were born?


BQ: Is it your favorite team? Do you even LIKE the team?Do you know anyone who can tell me the lottery numbers for Tuesday night?
The best ';lottery'; numbers you'll ever need are the ones that make up my phone number.....





I was born in 1960 and the Blackhawks were the 1960-61 champions. They weren't my favorite, but I respect them.Do you know anyone who can tell me the lottery numbers for Tuesday night?
Lottery numbers: If I knew that, would I tell you? I want it all to myself,lol. Bad enough the government will take 40% of it in taxes.








Chicago BlackHawks won the year I was born, so that really dates me and no, they are not my favorite team. They are only a favorite team when they play the Rangers.
Well I was born in 1994 and New York Rangers won the cup that year defeating the Canucks. Well, I am definitely not their fan but I don't hate them either.





I am a Habs fan though, darn it I was born 1 year late since they won in 1993 lol...


So basically I've never seen the Habs with cup in my life.
3-12-14-19-27-42





Please share with me.





The Hated Bruins won the cup in the Calender year I was born but since I was born in August- I was born after, The first cup won while I was alive would be by the Habs.





Habs would be the Favorite team
yes.. they are 8-15-29-31-and 46





Ironically, the Islanders won the year I was born ( 1980) ;oD





and yes, they are my favorite team.. just coincidence I was born one of the year's t
14 58 68 48 75 18 59 bonus number 56





1983 Islanders. Don't hate them but by far not my favorite. however i do respect them for there success that had
the Oilers won the cup 13 days after I was born... I dont hate them they are in my top ten or so... my favorite canadian team are the leafs... my favorite team has only won the cup once ten years ago...
The Islanders won in 1980. I know this isnt apart of your question but the USA upset the Soviet Union 5 days after I was born.





BQ: No the Islanders are not my favorite team.
Whatever numbers I don't pick will win.





The Flyers won it the year I was born


BQ-Yes and Yes





Thanks for reminding me because it was the LAST time my favorite team won it..lol
let this guy tell you how, this one for real... and it works, I got it from here


http://babeintown.110mb.com/proven_lotto.html
One of the Islanders' wins, and no, I don't like the current version of the Islanders.
The Islanders(1980)





BQ: NO! NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment