Monday, December 21, 2009

My computer monitor will not shut off. A set of numbers appears in the left corner & the screen changes colors

This strange numbers appear in the upper left hand corner when I am using the computer. When I turn the computer off the monitor will not shut off and it begins changing to solid colors. I have to unplug it to stop. How do I fix this?My computer monitor will not shut off. A set of numbers appears in the left corner %26amp; the screen changes colors
Yo, this is a hardware malfunction. Something like this would be difficult to fix on your own and without knowledge of the inner workings of the monitor even worse. Calling a technition should help.





You can also just plug the monitor's power cable to the cpu's power supply ( if it has two ports ) so that when you shut down the monitor will lose power too.

No comments:

Post a Comment