Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out of all the ads on tv has anyone ever used any of the insurance numbers?

If so which one would you recommend??





Had car accident and the solicitors who are supplied by our insurance have made a complete hash of the forms and want us to claim against one of the witnesses instead of the idiot who ploughed into the back of our car!Out of all the ads on tv has anyone ever used any of the insurance numbers?
I just use the websites.Out of all the ads on tv has anyone ever used any of the insurance numbers?
I never watch adds. If a programme is on a channel with ads I record it.


Foe Example an hour long show you can watch in approx. 45 mins by moving over the ads.


I must have saved a week of time not watching ads.


It's even better when you get stopped by the researchers as they want to know what programmes you've watched so as what to charge %26amp; by companies wanting to know if we see them.





I always say I never watch anything with ads in. If the researcher specifically asks about an ad, I always say I never buy products that advertise on TV as they are charging to much as the have to pay for the ad.
Yes, I phoned a company about a quote for car insurance (Three women in a car singing a song). They make a big thing of only insuring women. They gave me a quote and said they would send me written confirmation. It never arrived. Needless to say I insured with some one else.



Get as much resource as you can maybe is one option,however it could be quite time consuming,here http://www.AutoInsuranceFree.info is one resource i have had good experience.


  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment