Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you guys think of the crime shows now a days ie, the CSI's, Criminal Minds, Numbers?

Which one do you like best? I like Criminal Minds. Who is your favorite Character? Mine is Hotch.What do you guys think of the crime shows now a days ie, the CSI's, Criminal Minds, Numbers?
It is a fact that these crime shows are a summary of all the long and hard process of solving cases. In real life, to prove a criminal guilty, it takes months of research, or years compared to the same day analysis that these shows bring. Although I am aware of this, the shows still are very well thought out. I am deeply impressed personally with numbers, It makes you realize that crime can really be solved with numeric equations.What do you guys think of the crime shows now a days ie, the CSI's, Criminal Minds, Numbers?
I love Criminal minds too. It is my fave show on tv right now. I don't really have a favorite character cause i love all of them. Reid is so dorky and cute, love to watch garcia and derek...the way they interact is so sweet like when she was almost killed and he stayed around to protect her. I like hotch too and i wish they would bring on a female character so that we could see another side of him. he is always so serious and sad. he needs some tlc. never really got into emily, jj and the new guy. I also watch csi miami and I love horatio, calleigh and delko. i'm thrilled cause i just found out that if i miss an episode, i can watch it on surfthechannel. Yay!!!





http://surfthechannel.com
Of them all, I like Cold Case the best. Of the ones you named, it's Criminal Minds. My fav character there is Reid, probably because as smart as he is, he's still young and it shows in his attitudes and his insecurities. His character is closer to real life than the others (I believe).
I love criminal minds, but my favorite character(s) have to be Garcia %26amp; Dr. Reid. I have watched CSI pretty much the reruns on SPike when nothing else is on and it has it's moments, I haven't watch any of the new ones. Never watched numbers.
I also happen to like Criminal Minds.
Farcical!
My fav. is COLD CASE

No comments:

Post a Comment