Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What does it means when one constantly sees the numbers in a clock in pairs, as in ';11:11,'; ';3:33,'; and so on?

It happens so often that I, unconsciously, turn my face to look at the time in the clock and it says either ';1:11,'; or ';2:22,'; or ';3:33,'; and so on. This phenomenon, to so call it, does not discriminate between day- and nighttime. Please let me know its meaning or your take on it. Thanks.What does it means when one constantly sees the numbers in a clock in pairs, as in ';11:11,'; ';3:33,'; and so on?
Well, you could be subconciously OCD.


Likely your mind is geared to think something significant or even commonplace is about to happen.


Maybe at an earlier age there was something you had to do everday around this time and your mind hasn't quite shaken itself from the habit.





Have you posted this under the psychology category?What does it means when one constantly sees the numbers in a clock in pairs, as in ';11:11,'; ';3:33,'; and so on?
This happens to me all the time! The reason it happens is: Every time that you see the particular number or time, your mind see's it and remembers it. Then, the next time that you see the #, your mind remembers it and tells you ';hey that happed yesterday!(10 min ago,ect.)'; The best way to get rid of it,is just to accept it! 111 happens to me at least 20 times a day,and I have learned to accept it. I still see it,but now it's not such a big deal.


Hope it helps!!
You're not alone. For the past few months, I have been seeing times such as 3.33, 4.44, 5.55, 11.11 and 12.12. My bedside clock is in 24- hour format, and i constantly see times like 14.44,13.33 and so on. As I am typing this, I glanced at my computer clock, and it was 5.55 pm. I am currently having my long holidays before uni, and so I sleep in the wee hours of the morning. This also allows me to see times like 3.33 and 2.22 twice in a day, which i often do.
well.


it could be a coincidence.


or you could actually look at the clock a lot, and not really think anything of it until you see these, making it SEEM like everytime you look, it says one of these. when they're really just the times that stick out to you.





i wish at 11:11 :P
I also used to notice that when I bored and kept looking at the time but i don't think it means anything the numbers just stand out coz they are all alike and form an interesting pattern
when you saw 11:11 it means that someone is thinking of you that same time...
Haha I do that so many times too. But I don't really think it means anything.... just whenever you happen to look at the clock lol
coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment