Monday, December 21, 2009

Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?

Top row of a Calculator 789


Top row of a phone 123





What gives?Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
its a conspiracy against sexy blondies like me ... but they wont fool me !!!





i know that the calculator is the thing with the numbers and the phone is the thing that vibrates !!!





lmao ...Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
it's so that bufoons don't make the mistake by using a calculator to phone they're mom.
Hey, I never noticed that before, what's going on with that?
To make them idiot proof.
I never thought of that before thats weird.
A design fault that will never be corrected
What I find weird is how 456 are in the middle, in BOTH cases! :S


Stupid Q!
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment