Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anyone good at cracking combination locks? I forgot my combination lock no.! Never ever forgot numbers before?

I guess old age is creeping up on me! I think I remember the last no. but that's it! The last no. is 8 but for some strange reason I can't recall the other numbers! Can anyone help me?Anyone good at cracking combination locks? I forgot my combination lock no.! Never ever forgot numbers before?
If it's one of those master combination locks with the black knob, you can make a shim out of a soda pop can to open it. But that still won't help with the combination, you'll have to buy a new lock.Anyone good at cracking combination locks? I forgot my combination lock no.! Never ever forgot numbers before?
You need four things:


A saw to cut the lock


A new lock


Pencil and paper to write down the new combination.
Take a hammer and hit it till it breaks
You tube has some combination lock picking videos you might check out. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment