Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What numbers come before and after ELEVENTEEN?

Like, where is it in the number order?What numbers come before and after ELEVENTEEN?
J and Spork.What numbers come before and after ELEVENTEEN?
Guess social promotion is still alive and kicking in the schools (by the example of this posted question!). Hmmm ... I don't remember that concept in either MY Elementary School Years or in the Elementary School Years of my Children either!
Eleventeen would be twenty-one so it would go twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two
It goes like.. hippopotamus, turkey leg, fourtytwelve, eleventeen.
it goes, tenteen eleventeen twelveteen
After tenteen and before twelveteen.
Tenten and Twelveteen
SEVENTEEN =]
Well after tenteen and before twelveteen of course!!!! :)
I dunno but thats the age when you start to worship twilight and the jonas brothers
English please lol (sarcastic) ^_^
after tenteen and before twelveteen
before twelventeen and after tenenteen
Teen and twelventeen.
Hey do you have a dollar two eighty five I can borrow?.....DUH
I NEVER HEARD OF 11TEEN
dont ask me.
Ouch








You really hurted my brain...
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment