Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me where i find the serial numbers on american express travellers cheques ?

i need to take not of the serial numbers incase i loss my cheques but dont know which numers are the srial numbers as there are a few sets of numbers.Can anyone tell me where i find the serial numbers on american express travellers cheques ?
Upper right corner; but I wonder: Didn't AmEx give you a list with the serial numbers along with the checks, to strike out the number of each check you cashed, and note the date alongside? I'm from Germany, and whenever I bought AmEx travellers' cheques at my bank, they handled it that way. You only have to compare the numbers on that ';cashing sheet'; with those on the cheques to find out which is which.Can anyone tell me where i find the serial numbers on american express travellers cheques ?
It's the number on the upper right.





The numbers across the bottom are the bank routing numbers.
tonacl is right 100% hagd

No comments:

Post a Comment