Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I used the ny giants ny symbol put roman numbers XL and II on opposite sides with the word champions under it.

its for my upper arm. it will be done in blue and black. how much would it be?I used the ny giants ny symbol put roman numbers XL and II on opposite sides with the word champions under it.
For some reason I could see Corey Webster or somebody getting that......probably a lot of money make sure you use a new needle.I used the ny giants ny symbol put roman numbers XL and II on opposite sides with the word champions under it.
It costs about $4.99 per 2 inch letter at Javier's Tattoo and Groceria on Roosevelt Blvd in Corona Queens.





They charge less if you are a chick and you let them tattoo your bootylicious.
Alot. Why would you want to do that? That is insane.
Well over $100, but it varies depending on where you get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment