Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What does it mean when you associate certain numbers to your life?

I always see certain numbers and I think they haunt me....serious answers only...is this associated with any type of disorder?What does it mean when you associate certain numbers to your life?
What type of numbers do you see most often, are there patterns in the numbers you see. I have been experiencing the same thing you are for YEARS now and may have an answer, but you would have to be really open to extreme possibilities. (angles, paranormal, metaphysical etc ) just do a google search or visit the sites i will list here. Personally i constantly see triple digits everywhere. and every now and then i will see other numbers with strange patterns/combinations. But i assure you THIS IS NOT a disorder at all !!!!!! Its actually a really good thing.





http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t75513.html





http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.htmlWhat does it mean when you associate certain numbers to your life?
nah i dont hink thats a disorder when i see the number 6 it freaks me out





please answer:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have never heard of it, however that doesn't mean it doesn't exist? xox
I think a lot of people associate certain numbers to their life, they just don't walk that much about it. For example, in one of my classes the other day one of my friends started talking about this and pretty soon the whole class (31 people) agreed with her. I wouldn't worry that much... unless they really ';Haunt'; you.

No comments:

Post a Comment