Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What numbers do I tell the haircutter if I want a military style haircut?

you know like 0-5..i dont wanna mess up with the numbersWhat numbers do I tell the haircutter if I want a military style haircut?
if you want skin on the side it is a 0 or 1, and fade up to I would say finger width on top. But of course that is depending on how much hair you want on top. If you want a number on top either a 3 or 4 would probably be good. What numbers do I tell the haircutter if I want a military style haircut?
like a 1? if you just tell the hairdresser they will prob know exactly what you are talking about. if you are still apprehensive cut it longer than you think you should then see if thats good. if not go shorter! XD
1 ( :
a number three is about right, its really short but you cant actually see your scalp!

No comments:

Post a Comment